Sunday, April 14, 2013

Info

Hello! About the book club-I've been getting Anonymous comments with questions about the book club so I guess the only way to answer them is to do more posts! So one of the questions was what kind of books we read. Well, we've been reading like, Nancy Drew, The Babysitter's Club, Secret Sisters, stuff like that-Secret Sisters is something we might read through the whole series-it's a Christian book series-and we have a few other good ones picked out. Another question was what kind of church do you go to-we go to a Reformed Baptist Church. So again, if you would like to join, please comment with your name and email address-I will delete for you after I see it-but the email has to be a Gmail account because we meet through Gmail chat. If you have any more questions, just comment!:)

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

No comments: