Emma found this fun game on Lillian's blog. Here goes:
Answered by Emma - age 7
1. What is something mom always says to you? When its time for bed she says to me go tell your brother and your sister to get in their pajamas.
2. What makes mom happy? Stamping.
3. What makes mom sad? Being away from us.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?When she makes funny cards like Bee Happy.
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? Read and color.
6. How old is your mom? 39
7. How tall is your mom? 4 1/2 feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Stamp.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Read.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? To help us by earning money to help our family.
11. What is your mom really good at? Taking care of us.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Hunting
13. What does your mom do for her job? To make cards and send them to people.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Fried Dough.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She is very good at sewing and knitting and she taught me how to sew and to knit.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Bugs Bunny.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Shop.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both love to stamp.
19. How are you and your mom different? Mommy is a mom and I am not.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?He's handsome.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? A fancy restaurant.
If you decide to play along, please send me a link! :)