Friday, August 30, 2013

Six years!!

Oh, and one more eeny, weeny little thing.................................................



                                 Emma's Fun Place is 6 years old!!!

I can't believe I've had my blog for six years!!! Just for fun, I thought I'd repost my very first post--prepare to laugh:) When I first started, I was only six and so for the first year or so, my mom would have to type out the posts for me:)


Hi my name is Emma. I like to read. This is my new blog. I am going to put cards on it and pictures on it.

I made this card. I worked hard on it and I am going to tell you how to make a card like this.

[Mommy helping here:] Well first your going to need a blue piece of paper and a littler piece of yellow paper. Then you are going to need Sophia Soaking Up The Sun stamp (from Paper Pretties) and then take the stamp of Sophia and her dog on the big chair and stamp it in black ink. Then take her bag and her slippers and the little bowl of water with the straw in it and stamp them with black ink. Then stamp you're invited. Then if you want you can put a ribbon on it and write happy trails. Then you can write your name. Then you can put it on your blog if you want. [back to Emma typing]

Thanks for reading my blog hope you like it as much as I do.

Emma

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

No comments: