Sunday, December 22, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up--

Hi guys! Sorry I didn't get to me weekly wrap up last week--you guys know how the Christmas season is! The good news is, I HAVE ALL MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS DONE!!!!!! Yea me!!:) Anyways, this WW will be covering last week and this week:)

               This week I have been....................

                      reading // the mail order bride series // the christmas list //

                                                  (picture taken at the country dove in nh)

                                  listening to // michael buble-or as we call him, michael bubble:) //
                                             point of grace // bill cosby's noah //

                                           (photo at my aunt heidi's house)

                                           watching // 19 kids and counting // the waltons homecomeing //
                                              white christmas // holiday inn //




                                          enjoying // sleepovers // christmas trees // christmas feeling //
                                             piano // flute // yarn // eggnogg // sugar cookies // 

                             not enjoying // last minute christmas stress // missing church  two weeks //
                                                           freezing cold rain // 
See you next week with my last weekly wrap up of 2013!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

No comments: