Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013

2013 was a very busy year for me--here is a little overview of what happened...........

january // had fun at our homeschooling group's annual spelling bee // made fun memories with my mom and siblings when my dad was away on business overnight // attended one of the four baby showers that we would attend that year, all for ladies in my church!

Photo: We had a fun morning a the Spelling Bee!

february // i made friends with an amazing young lady, miss becca wall, and her gorgeous sisters, mary and julia! // found a new book series // celebrated my amazing cousin jillian's ninth birthday // 

march // celebrated ethan's eigth birthday // celebrated my mom's fourty *** eth birthday:) // got an autographed picture of janette oke // had an amazing time at my friend jean's tenth birthday slumber party //


april // celebrated my eleventh party after an extremely busy week // watched my mom run her first 5k // had an amazing easter with family // had a girl day with grammy // 


may // celebrated aaron's sixth birthday // made a raspberry coffee cake for mother's day // had a hot, fun, memorial day with family // got a new van // went to the beach // 


june // took our annual bridal wreath photos // watched my mom run her second 5k // got our new doggy, theodore // missed anna when she went off to camp // had my first experience with glow bowling // had a great, but rainy camping trip to camden with my family // 


july // had an awesome time throwing a surprise thirteenth birthday party for my cousin // started going to the lake again // spent a week at my grandparent's house in ocean park, five minutes from the beach // went bowling again // had a fun photo shoot with my sister //


august // my blog turned six // went to a seadogs baseball game // went to six flags // i went to baking camp // we cleaned the house and were rewarded with shaker pond ice cream // had my first mother's helper job // 
Photo: Yum!

september // raved about autumn // went camping to white lake // met a skunk for the first time in our campsite // went apple picking // adopted a kitten // 
Photo: Meet Sapphire, our new kitten. We picked her out at the shelter on Sat and from the vet today after her surgery. She a bit woozy still but settling in pretty well!  We're sad to be missing our Oki, but now we have Saffy! :)

october // celebrated owen's fourth birthday // i started middle school flute // had sofia over for a fall play date // made a farm land with owen // had a fun halloween with sofia and her family // celebrated dad's fourty **** eth birthday and celebrated nana's 2*** eth birthday--just kidding:)
Photo: The crew!

november // celebrated delaney's seventh birthday // went apple picking // made tons and tons of crocheted cowls // had a fun sleepover with my cousins // had a fun thanksgiving with family // went to see frozen, the best disney film ever made //


december // threw anna a surprise tenth birthday party // spent lots of time playing outside // watched lots of christmas movies // put up the christmas tree and decorated // built snowmen // took christmas pictures // had a fun, fun christmas with family //


Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

1 comment: