Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Contest Entry.

Hello.We just got home from swimming.Well here's a card I made for a kids challenge blog that mommy found.If you want to do it go to Karens Doodle Kids Challenge.com.Its great for kids! You go to the blog and she has a few pictures that she made and you can choose which one you want buy it and she will send it to you on the computer you print and voila!The first prize is amazing!Whoever wins you can think of a new stamp that hasn't been made yet and call her and ask her to make it and she will design you your own stamp! Whatever you want!She picks the winner in 2 weeks.Well that's all.Emma.

3 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

This is beautiful, Emma! I love the yellow and the pretty brads! Great job!
Thank you so much for joining us at Karen's Doodles Kids!
Hugs ♥
Dee & Emily

Allison Rankin said...

Wow Emma! For a girl just starting out, you are doing a super job! (In fact, way better than I did when I first started making cards!) I love your paper and layout...I hope you are learning lots from your mom since she is a stamping superstar!

Doodle Queen said...

Emma:

WOW!! You did a FANTASTIC job on this card with my image :-) I can tell you are a really GOOD artist! Hugs to you :-)

Karen (Karen's Doodles) :-)