Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi-ho! Hi-ho! Its off to School in Mom's room we go!

Hi. Monday, Me, Anna and Ethan started School. Anna is in 1rst grade, Ethan is in Kindergarten and I am in 3rd! We do it in the morning when Owen takes his nap and Aaron will be watching either "Bob the Buiber" (Bob the Builder) or   "Di-a-go" (Diego) That's  what Aaron calls them. This year Ethan learns to read. And, much to Daddy's delight, Biology. Which is hard to understand.


That's all for today!
Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wow, time for school already! Savannah goes back next Thursday. . .where did the summer go?? Hope you're having fun in school! Give your mom a hug for me!

Patti Moore said...

Hi Emma! :)

Boy, this summer has just ZOOOOOMED by! I know you're going to have lots of FUN this year in 3rd grade!... So many interesting new things to learn!! I hope you'll share what you enjoy the most here on your blog!

I'm looking forward to seeing all your CUTE cards & papercrafts!!

Happy Creating!!
~ Patti