Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some Cards!!

Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to thank my email-pal  Emma for the beautiful blog design!!! I got the inspiration from Emily
 from Borrowing Photographs when she did a Fall/ABC post!! Here is mine-
Applesauce/apple pie
Baking fall desserts/reading cozy fall books/Bread pudding
Crafting/Chica and I rolling in leaves/cousins
Dad building fires
Evening
Falling leaves/fires/fun/friends
Games/gloves/God making everything beautiful
Hats
Icky-pumpkin guts/icicles
Jumping in leaves
Knitting-or trying to
Leaves/love/laughter
Memories
Nights-even though they are chilly
Orange leaves
Popcorn
Quiet mornings
Rainy afternoons
Silence/sweaters
Turtlenecks
snuggling Under blankets
Vests
Wonderful days
eXcitement
Yarn
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-sleeping on cold fall nights


I used Katie Loves to Write from Robyns Fetish digital stamps-
isn't she cute??

I used my mom's Copic markers and I
made her bag polka-dotted using
fall colors- as you can tell
I love fall!
Then, I added some cute fall orange brads and drew
little stitches.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.

Then here is another fall card I made using
Sketch #64 from Sketches by Carly. I used
some glittery acorns my mom made for some cute little decoration.
And here are some cards that I have been working on!!!














Thanks for looking at my blog!


Emma.

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards Emma.

Megann said...

WOW! Those cards are BEAUTIFUL! You totally inherited your Mom's talent! Fun list too, I really enjoyed reading through them...


Megann

Sara said...

I LOVE your cards and you your new design is GREAT! Emma did a lovely job!!!!!!