Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bath Time

Bath time is a magical time when you're little-water, bubbles, bath toys and the endless possibilities when playing with a cup. Daring adventures are accomplished in the bath tub-a journey to the bottom of the sea, an Arctic adventure, an afternoon at the pool-all in one, short hour in the tub. I gave O-boy his bath the other day-fun! It is amazing how much entertainment one cup can provide.

Absolute ca-ut-ness!


He woke up with this awesome hair-do....and wouldn't
let us comb it down!

Do you know how hard it is to get a kid to actually do a
REAL smile, not some cheesy one? Hard!

Except for that little eye boogy there, I love those blue eyes!

As I said, endless possibilities with cups!!

And then the endless fun of then pouring the water on
yourself.........and then crying because you got it in your eyes.

I shall be back soon with another recipe!! Until then.....

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma