Monday, February 4, 2013

Thanks and Baked Oatmeal

Okay, I know, weird title, right? Well then, I'll get right down to the point. First, I would like to thank the amazingly-awesome Britt for designing my blog! Hopefully, there will be a background coming soon! Hop on over to her blog Designed To Inspire and check out all her awesome stuff over there!

 Second, I am so super happy to announce that the awesome Kellie over at Accordion to Kellie is hosting her Third Annual Literary Heroine Blog Party-I did it last year, and it was great! It starts on the 16th and ends on the 28th, make sure you pop over and take a look!

And thirdly, I have a recipe for you guys! This is a breakfast recipe that we have had for a long time, and I thought I would share it with you! If you are looking for something for breakfast, try this! It is really easy to do and delicious too! Here goes!

Baked Oatmeal~
Ingredients~


(this photo is not mine) 1/2 cup of vegetable oil

2 eggs

1 cup of sugar


1 cup of milk
2 tsp. of baking soda
3 cups of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the eggs, oil and sugar together.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.




1 tsp. of salt
Pour everything into an 8x8 pan









Preheat the oven to 350 and bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy!


I'll be back soon with a book review, a photo-shoot and hopefully more recipes! Stay tuned!

Thanks for looking at my blog! 

P.S. do you like the signature? I found it in my documents! Not sure who did it but whoever did, thanks!

 

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the design! It's so pretty!! Yummy oatmeal. :)
~Storyteller