Monday, May 13, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hello! Sorry about the lack of posting lately. Mom just fixed the computer so that I can do posts on it so here we go!! Today, I am going to be showing you my photos for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, hosted by Mrs. Ashley Sisk (ashleysisk.com) Here are my photos!


                                         1. PERSPECTIVE


 These are the little stairs that lead from the lawn to the lower driveway. Oh, and that's Owen in red at the top:)

                                                                 2. GOLDEN

 This is some forsythia down at our mailbox. It's really our neighbors but it just grows over on our side. I love it! It's so purty!!

                                                               3. BLOOM
Our lilac bush is in bloom! I can't wait to see them when they bloom completely!!

                                                                       4. DARK
I have absolutely NO idea how I got this. I just took a pic of the clouds, and I upload it and it did not look anything like I thought it would! I love how there's that rainbow around the edge!

                                                               5. LOCAL
Dandelions are definitely local--global, for that matter! Even if they are weeds, they do make for a pretty picture!

That's all I have for today, but I'll be back with the rest of the pics that I took!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma


2 comments:

Ida said...

Emma these are very nice. I love too see young photographers work. My little granddaughter (age 8) sometimes does SHS but didn't this week.

I really liked your Dark shot of the sky and Perspective.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful interpretations! Your shot for dark really is very dramatic! Great shot for perspective.