Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hi everyone! I'm back with more Scavenger Hunt Sunday photos! I know I'm really late--I just remembered:) Anyways, here are my photos for this week!

                                                                   Relaxing


I am currently reading Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen and currently, our gorgeous hydrangeas have popped! You'll be getting a full show soon. I cannot think of anything more relaxing than reading a book, with a jungle of white flowers around you.

                                                               Inspiring Person


My sister Anna is a very inspiring person. She's also very photogenic:) Full photoshoot coming soon on my other blog, Picture This: By Emma! I took this at my nana and poppy's house last week. I told her to lie down so I could get a pic of her eyes and she sees this leaf and, well....................introducing the leaf mustache!

                                                               Written Words


My mom has a whole ton of recipes that she has in this recipe box and this is one of them---delicious Rhubarb Crumb Cake---one word--YUM

                                                              Memories


I remember when my littlest brother, Owen was born. I can't believe he's almost four now!

                                                                   Best Friend


I have a lot of really good friends--I'm not sure if I have a best friend. But one of my very best friends would have to be my chihuahua, Chica. Her full name is Chica Alicia Brisa Leya which means Little Girl, Brave, Strong and Loyal:)

I hope you liked my pictures!!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

No comments: