10. Play a song in church during worship service. I played 'Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God' and let me tell you, I was SOOO nervous!! Plus, I played it the day after my birthday, and so Mr. Manning, one of the deacons, I had just started playing and he was passing by and he stuck up his head and said, 'Happy birthday!" and it just kind of startled me:) But it wasn't tooo bad:)
13. Comment on every blog I look at for a week. Sometimes if I'm bored, I look at every single blog I know--if I'm in a hurry and just want to check real quick, this is the order they go in--Borrowing Photographs by Miss Emily--Grace's Garden Walk by Miss Grace--Ramblings and Photos by Mrs.Ashley Sisk--Accordion to Kellie by Miss Kellie--Simply Inspired by Miss Emma Kate--The Writings of Hannah by Miss Hannah--American Girl #1 Fans by Miss Danielle--Breathings of your Heart by all the wonderful authors--Chatty Kathy by Miss Kit-Kat:)--Pearls on a String by Miss Sarah--A Life Worth Living by Miss Katherine--Singing Joyfully by Miss Becca Anne--Jean's Crazy Life by my very good friend, Miss Jean--Because my life is fascinating by Miss Hilljean. I have so many blogs I look at by so many wonderful, wonderful girls, it would be a whole post just to name them all!!:)
14. Babysit someone other than my siblings. I babysat my cousin McKinley while my aunt was out with my cousin Alivia. And I also "double babysat" with Alivia for three little boys--Greg, Timmy and Andy. It was my first 'real' babysitting job and it was really fun!
18. Get Janette Oke's autograph. I LOVE all of the Janette Oke books and I have read every single one of them three times--and I actually got her autograph! You could tell the main letter was typed by a secretary because it only talked about the books but then I got a sticker that said 'God Bless, Emma!' and an autographed photo of her!!
21. Bake bread that is NOT as hard as a rock. I love to bake--as you all know:)--and I recently started making bread and I really enjoy it! And it's really good too:)
22. Take the Red Cross Babysitting Training Course after I turn 11. I did the online course and it was really fun! My cousin and I both enjoyed it and I think it taught me a lot.
28. Do a 50 followers giveaway. That was fun!! Wasn't it?? Hey, let's make it 100!!:)
30. Have someone take a photo of me that I actually like. This is a picture that I really like-it was taken by my mom, and it is at our bridal wreath in the front yard.
31. Persuade my mom to let me buy one pair of not too-too dangly earrings. They were actually a pair of my cousin's dangle flowers but I still love them!!
33. Stay up until midnight. At the Awana sleepover, we stayed up until two in the morning!!
35. Have a sleepover with a friend and play hide and seek in the dark. We did it at our garden party and it was so fun!
36. Be a mother's helper. I went to be a mother's helper on one Thursday and then the next week on Saturday--Julia is SOOO cute!!:)
43. Finish the Waltons. NOOOOOOOO!! I never wanted it to end!! But, we've watched every episode from the first season, to the last special. *sigh*
46. Make and send out Valentines to all my friends. I emailed them very nice messages............that counts...........right??:)
49. Paint all of my fingernails a different color. At a sleepover with my friend Shannon--it was soo fun!:)
53. Save $12 dollars and buy myself a hamster. It turned out being a guinea pig, Truffle!
55. Try tea without milk or sugar. Now, I just drink it black with a little bit of sugar
56. Try coffee without milk or sugar--yuk
63. Actually eat breakfast for a week. Most of the time I tend to skip breakfast so, that week was different!:)
68. Finish 'At Home in Mitford' That was a REALLY good book!!
78. Organize a summer evening garden party with my friends--that was super duper fun!
79. Throw my cousin a surprise party for her 13th birthday--we really got her!!
84. Skype with Emma--that was an experience:) It was awesome!!
85. Skype with Hannah--that was fun!:)
86. Skype with my cousin
87. Finish my 3A piano book---3B here I come!!
89. Try a cooked mushroom with my eggs--it wasn't too bad
90. Eat a raw mushroom--ewwwww
94. Take sunset photos
99. Plant a vegetable garden--got some really big tomatoes, and peppers and celery!
100. Plant a flower garden--they were super purty:)
Thanks for looking at my blog!