Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Autumn~

Autumn is my favorite season of all. This post will be all about why I love fall so much! (these pictures and quotes aren't mine)

This list is so fun, and I am definitely doing it! Check out what I've done on my new temporary fall page!
 How gorgeous is that?!? I'm hoping to get some fall pictures of our barn this year!   Okay, maybe not chilly nights..........:)


"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
Albert Camus


 YES!!!:) I already started out with Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and Pumpkin Bread! Check out the recipes over at Picture This By Emma-picturethisbyemma.blogspot.com-

"Winter is an etching
Spring a watercolor
Summer an oil painting
And Autumn a mosaic of them all."
Stanley Horowitz

Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile~
  William Cullen Bryant




















Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

1 comment:

Becca Weston said...


Hey Emma, I love the picture of your barn! Its so pretty.
See you later,
Mary wall