Monday, August 4, 2014

TMI Tag!

Hi guys! Today, I'm doing a really fun, TMI Tag! (which stands for too much information:) I'm taking all of the questions from the awesome, the amazing, the one-and-only.....Bethany Mota! (check out her Youtube channel:) Here goes!

1: What are you wearing?  Jean shorts and a sleeveless, collared, plaid shirt from Goodwill:)
2: Ever been in love?        Unless the Mitford books count..........then no
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?   Yes  seriously no, who am i kidding??
4: How tall are you?                   About four eight
5: How much do you weigh?      "Depends on how much cake I've had that day, but it usually varies between two                                                   thousand and three thousands pounds"~Bethany Mota

6: Any tattoos?                          No! Ewww.......
7: Any piercings?                       One piercing on my ears that I got when I was seven
8: OTP?                                   Umm...........not sure!
9: Favorite show?                      HAPPY DAYS!
10: Favorite bands?                  Keith & Kristyn Getty (i don't think they're really a band though but i don't have                                                                                                                                                    any bands)
11: Something you miss?          My cousins-they are moving away:(
12: Favorite song?                    Good question.........but I have no clue
13: How old are you?                Twelve and a half
14: Zodiac sign?                       Taurus, but if I had been one day earlier, I would be Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner?   Hmm....sense of humor
16: Favorite Quote?                         "Live long; love hard; and never let anyone use your comb"~Fonzie
17: Favorite actor?                           Henry Winkler,Scott Baio &
 Bill Cosby,  
18: Favorite color?                           White, light pink, turquoise, gold & light blue
19: Loud music or soft?                    Soft
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Probably either to my room or to the piano
21: How long does it take you to shower?   2-5 minutes. I don't like taking showers:P
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?  Ready? Ready for what?? I lead a sheltered life girls,                                          I don't go out of my house much. Ready for just a day at home, maybe five minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?   Not a real one
24: Turn on?                                 Bethany Mota, little girls, babies
25: Turn off?                                 Skipper from Gilligan's Island, teenage boys, white chocolate
26: The reason I joined Youtube?    I just really wanted to share my life with all of you awesome people!
27: Fears?                                    Being home alone for a long period of time, heights (which is ironic, since i'll                                                                                                   be flying to China next year.......AAGGHHH! )
28: Last thing that made you cry?   A book
29: Last time you said you loved someone?  In a letter
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?   Baker Girl? Well, if I was going to be on Youtube, I didn't really want                          'Emma Masse' out there for the whole world to see. I love to bake, and I'm a girl! It's that simple
31: Last book you read?  'At Home in Mitford' by Jan Karon
32: The book you're currently reading? 'Out to Canaan' by Jan Karon
33: Last show you watched?                 Rising Star last night
34: Last person you talked to?             My sister
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?  I don't text:)
36: Favorite food?                              One of them---Hungry Jack instant mashed potatoes--oh. my. word.
37: Place you want to visit?                 China---next year! I keep reminding myself that I have to FLY!!!
38: Last place you were?                     Like outside of my house? At our church picnic yesterday at the pond                                                                                                                         that one of our deacons owns
39: Do you have a crush?                  Yes. On THIS cutie-patootie


40: Last time you kissed someone?    Last night-----my dog
41: Last time you were insulted?         Yesterday----a two year old in the nursery didn't like my shirt and I felt a                                                                                                                                               little insulted;)
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?                Lemon
43: What instruments do you play??    Piano, flute & organ
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?             My hot pink mustache ring!!
45: Last sport you played?                 Soccer when I was 7
46: Last song you sang?                     Just As I Am at church yesterday
47: Favorite chat up line?                    No clue
48: Have you ever used it?                  Nope!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?   Umm.....with my friend Ilse at the picnic
50: Who should answer these questions next?   Anyone of you guys!!


Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

No comments: