Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boo!

Hello!
Sorry I haven't been posting lately- it's really busy around here with school and stuff:) Well, I finally have a
card to share with you today! I made it for the Crafter's Cafe October Kid's Challenge! The theme is Black
 and Orange+Halloween so it should be fun! They also have a tutorial on how to make an origami frame! It looks really simple and it is really cute! I used this creepy little dude from Guylou's Inimitability and then added some little bats for a little 'spookiness' and Anna advised me that it would so much better if I made scary faces in the two o's in BOO! So, I did and I must say, it doesn't look as bad as I thought:) Go on over to The Crafter's Cafe and check out their awesome challenge!


Isn't he creepy?:)

Here is a close-up of the little bat-those stitches look painful!:)
I'll be back soon with some pictures to share with you! Until then-

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.

No comments: