Monday, June 3, 2013

My Birthday---What I got & Caroline

Hello! Sorry I haven't been around much--May is really busy with Memorial Day, then we had a three-day sleepover (post coming soon!) and then the lake opened and you get it:) But, I am going to wrap up my little birthday series today with What I got and the little photo shoot that Caroline and I had after the party! Here goes! Warning! Major photo overload!


Yarn!! I love to crochet!-Grammy

This adorable owl notebook!-Mom

Pink turtleneck! Love it!-Mom

New Land's End bathing suit!-Grammy

I can't wait to try this! I just need really tiny yarn-Mom

Cherry Ames!!-Mom

I love these scrubby things!-Grammy

Scrumptious new shampoos-Grammy

Yeah! I've been needing that!-Grammy

A bag for all my crocheting!-Grammy

Nana

Nana

Grammy

Nana

Grammy

Nana

Nana

Grammy

Nana

Bathrobe from Mom!

Anna drew these horses for me:)

And Ethan drew this.....*cough* No idea.
That's all that presents--now, onto Caroline! The week of my birthday was hectic. I already posted about it here-but here's a quick recap--Mom had to go to New York and she left on Wednesday. Grammy stayed with us Wednesday and then came back Thursday. Mom came home Thursday night but then had to leave again on Friday to teach a class in Boston--that was the week of the Boston Marathon disaster--on Friday, Dad took the boys fishing and Grammy stayed with me, Anna and Owen. Then, Dad took Anna to Aunt Heidi's where she spent the night and Gram took Owen and I to Nana's where we spent the night. We all got back on Saturday and had my party Sunday after church. But, look what Mom brought me back from the American Girl store in Boston!! Caroline's Birthday Dress! It's SO pretty!



















That's all I have for today! I'll be back soon with a post about the sleepover and photos from Memorial Day!! Until then!

Thanks for looking at my blog!



Emma

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday, Emma! :). Caroline is so pretty! :)

Love,
Hannah

Megann said...

Lovely post Emma! Happy VERY late Birthday!!!

See Ya!
Meg
megannsmusic.blogspot.com