Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So close!

Hi Everyone! I just can't wait! Christmas is so so so close!!! Here are the presents I got for everyone. For Daddy, and Mom, I got matching coffee mugs, and some Dunkin Donuts coffee. For Anna, I got a little stuffed bunny rabbit. Ethan's is a stuffed puppy dog with a ball attached. Aaron's is a Spider-Man lunchbox and Owen got a little stuffed gray rabbit. My cousin, Alivia, gets a box to hold her earrings in. Jillian's is a soft stuffed kitty cat, and Delaney get's a Beanie Baby Holiday Teddy. Aunt Heidi gets a bracelet and Uncle Jonathan gets a mug. Grampy gets something to hang a stocking on and I got Poppy one too. Grammy's is a glass pot to put flour of sugar in. Nana's is a glass heart-shaped box to put her earrings in. And my friend, Mrs. Wanger, gets a clear glass serving plate.
That's all for now!
Thanks for looking at my blog! And,
"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"

Emma.

No comments: