Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas The Night Before Christmas......

Hello everyone! I know I just posted yesterday about pretty much the same thing, but, I'm so excited! On Christmas Eve, it's so close to Christmas and I know it, that get the jitterbugs. Whatever that is. On Christmas Eve, at about 5:00, at our Church, we always have a Christmas Eve candlelight service. After we sing and Pastor talks a little, everyone who wants to, can go up and get a candle, and light from it another candle. Than, you go stand against the wall and the lights are turned out. It's really cool. But, I'm not going to do it. I am going to stay in the nursery and help, because last year, Aaron got to hold a candle and he was right next to me, and I leaned over to tell him to try to hold the candle still because he was wobbling it, and my hair caught fire from his candle, so, I'm helping in the nursery tonight.


 Thanks for looking at my blog!


Emma.

No comments: