Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Card Drive for Leah

Hello! I am sending this card to a little girl who is 6 years old. Her name is Leah. Here is part of the post I read.

'Leah is 6 years old and she became really sick a few weeks ago and the doctors think she will be in the hospital for 4+ weeks. So we're asking anyone who would like to send Leah a card, to please email us at lalalandcrafts4kids@yahoo.com and we will give you a mailing address to mail your card to.'

To see the full post, click here. I am sending her the card I posted about a few weeks ago as a reminder for the February challenge over at CCC, (we now have a March challenge up, so,go check it out!) I hope you like this post and I hope if you can, that you'll send Leah a card!

Thanks for looking at my blog!


Emma.

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Hey,I love your blog!!

Wow,this is a very nice thing you are doing for Leah!
And I hope you know that ;)
GOD Bless You!

~Mackenzie