Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wishing you a warm and cozy holiday season.

Hello! I'm back with another card.......a Christmas card! Yes, it's that time of year again!! Peppermint.......hot cocoa....Christmas lights.......trees........Advent.........cozy fires........reading Christmas books..........Michael Buble Christmas music............candles........sunsets...........presents. Okay, now, onto the card! I LOVE doing Christmas cards......there are so many cute images....patterned paper...and ribbon to use!! I used this adorable little image from The Stamping Boutique and then used some cute holiday patterned paper from my mom's stash:) Then, I tied some brown polka-dot ribbon around, added some cute little Christmas strings at the corners and stamped 'Wishing you a warm and cozy holiday season' on some white paper, added some popcorn kernels and........ta-da!

Here is the whole thing.....what do you think?

Here are the little green Christmas strings at the corners.


I used some glitter on the ornaments
to make an extra special Christmas tree:)

I love this image! I like to imagine that the little children
are sitting up, waiting for Santa Claus:)

I was so lucky to find this little piece of popcorn in Mom's
Christmas stamp set! It went perfectly with the sentiment:)




And then also used sparkles on the berries in the wreath.
Oh, by the way, The sock with green patches is the girl's,
the sock with red patches is the boy's:)


Well, that's all for now! I'll be back soon with some more Christmas cards!!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.





No comments: