Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Hello!
I'm back with some late Thanksgiving photos! And without further ado..........
Warning:Major picture overload!!

Green bean casserole.....yum!!

Pretty glasses....adults only...:P

We made place cards!

Mom's new dishes!!

Cranberry sauce....we just have to sweeten it....
Nana makes it for Poppy and he likes it really tart:)

Salt and pepper....the good ones.....:)

The acorns in our centerpiece:)

Dad and Uncle Jeremy....who joined us this year!

Our table!

Flame through a stain-glass candle holder:)

Aunt Jen has beautiful, long hair that is down to her waist
and she always wears this beautiful pin in it!

Appetizers.....pumpkin bread.....

Aunt Jen, Aaron and Great Uncle Warren.

I wore my new fall skirt!


And I also wore these cute boots I got at Goodwill...what do you
think??
Love all the buckles!

Pumpkin pie....:P

Aunt Jen put her sunglasses on Ruby....she is trying to get
through her mob of adoring fans:)





The kid's table-Aaron and Owen sat with the adults.

Cherry pie.....:P

Everyone got a pumpkin!

Our Christmas cactus bloomed just in time!! Isn't it beau-ti-ful?

Candles....

Coconut pie which was gone in a matter of minutes...

Coffee-I think the bubble looks cool....no?

Stuffing...

Sweet potatoes....yum!!

Anna fell asleep...tehehehehe:)

Late afternoon sun......




The boys were pushing Aunt Jen on
the swing and I caught this awesome picture!
Too bad it's blurry though.....



Well, that's all for now!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.


1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love the pictures Emma!! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Love,
Hannah