Monday, December 3, 2012

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care......

Hello!
Okay.....I'm back with another Christmas card!! Have I mentioned I love making Christmas cards? Well, I've only said two or three times so I'll say it again..........I love making Christmas cards!:) I used this adorable Christmas set from Avocado Arts- the set is called Very Merry-isn't it cute? Well, I used some dark green paper and then some adorable snowflake paper from Mom's paper pad. I cut out the fireplace I had colored, attached the stockings and put gold glitter on the ends! Then, in an old sewing box we have, I found some black lace, put it on the edge and then added some cute holiday bows along with the lace! Then, I stamped 'Very Merry' and 'Christmas' and then wrote on the inside 'The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.' Enjoy the pictures!

Here is the whole card......what do you think?

Here is a close up of the fire......looks
cozy!!

I made the stockings mismatched-I think they're
cute.........waiting to be filled with presents!

Here is the 'Very Merry' up top.............

And here is the 'Christmas' on the bottom.

Here is a close up of the bows and lace....

And here is the little sentiment inside.



































Well, I hope you like it! I'll be back soon with a recipe and pictures!!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.

No comments: