Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sleepover, Cold and Green

Hello everyone, and Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I'm back with my 3rd weekly wrap up for March! Here goes!
                                          This week I have been.....................................

                  Reading // In This Mountain // The Hobbit // A Woman Named Damaris //


                  Listening to // Friend's laughter // sleepover noises // the endless noise of my house //

Enjoying // My friend Jean's slumber party // being in the nursery // wearing Saint Patrick's day green //

   Not really enjoying // the freezing cold // little boys screaming after running around the house and then            
                falling and hurting themselves // coming home after an awesome sleepover //



I'll be back really soon with a post about the slumber party!!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma

No comments: