Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up-Pea Soup, The Hobbit and A New Picture

Hello! I'm back with my second Weekly Wrap-Up! Well, I'll get right to it!

                               This week I have been.....................................

                        Reading // A New Song // The Hobbit // Roses for Mama //

         Listening to // John Denver Radio // Disney Songs // The clunk of snow falling from the roof //


Enjoying // Tea // Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies // Getting a letter and autograph from Janette Oke (!!) //                                                           New profile picture // Split Pea Soup (recipe to follow!)


                                             













Not really enjoying // Mud season // The freezing cold //


Thanks for looking at my blog!

a very cold Emma

No comments: