Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've been busy.

Hello! Happy Valentine's Day! I have been busy making cards. I don't have pictures of the Valentine's I made yet but I will have them done soon! This is a card I made for our sketch challenge at Children's Challenge Corner. I drew the sketch. (My first sketch!) Sorry about the bad pictures. I am still working on taking good photos. I used the Heart Balloon Bella and I used glitter for the top part of her dress and I used fuzz for the balloons.

This is the Valentine I made for Owen. I love the sentiments that come with the stamp! One of the sentiments says, "Fly softly and carry a pointy stick." sound familiar? "Talk softly and carry a big stick" Theodore Roosevelt for all the young people out there. I learned about it in school. :)
But this other sentiment is best. "Who loves you baby?"
This is the card I made for Carly's sketch challenge.  The sketch is super easy and super cute!
Is this image not the cutest little image? I think my cards look so much better when Mom lets me use her Copics. The images anyway. She is letting me use her Copics for one card each month until she thinks I can use them all the time.
 And this little watering can brad was perfect!
And the sentiment is so cute!








Check out Children's Challenge Corner, Carly's Sketch blog!
Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.


2 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Emma! This card is so cute! I love the flowered and polka dotted dp. I hope to get my card in for the CCC Challenge soon. Thanks for playing at Sketches By Carly!

xxCARLYxx

Johanna said...

Hello Emma, dear.

I just thought I would stop by to return the kindness you payed me earlier today.

I was so pleased to hear that you made the strawberry scones, and they turned out well. Don't worry if they looked quite as perfect as my photo's. *wink* It certainly wasn't the easiest recipe to make, and when I found that you were of but nine years, I was very impressed. I am sure you make your parents very proud.

Oh, and yes! my daddy ate way too many as well. *sigh* It must just be a "daddy" thing. *hee-hee*

Blessings,
--Johanna
serving tea and scones @ www.theoldfashionedgirl.com