Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thank You

Hello! This is a card I made for Carly's recent sketch challenge. I also used the turtle image from Carly's Digi Shop which Carly and her mom graciously gave me for free! As Mom says, "I love getting free stuff!!" Who doesn't? Anyway, If you look closely in this pic, you can see how Mom let me use her Copics and if you look really close, you can see that I polka-dotted parts of her shell! And I love the little crocheted flowers that Mom used to make! They are so great for making cards! Drop by Carly's sketch blog to check out the awesome new sketch!
 


















Thanks for looking at my blog! And pop by my picture blogs to see some new photos!

Emma.    

3 comments:

Kristine said...

*gasp*... OH EMMA, this is adorable!! I'm so happy you used Carly's turtle digi and your coloring is fabulous!! Love the polka-dots you added to her shell and the crocheted flower on your ribbon! *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at Sketches by Carly!

Kris (Carly's mom)

Carly said...

Hi Emma!:)
This card is ADORABLE!! I love how you colored the turtle! I love the colors you used too. Green and pink they match the turtle perfectly!

xxCARLYxx

Carly said...

Hi Emma!
Thanks sooooo much for the card! It's so cute:) Hope you had a happy Valentines Day!

xxCARLYxx